AW: [SPSSX-L] PLS/PLSR

Heiko Klemm
Thanks for the explanation. Actually I´m trying to predict the uppermost instance in a hierarchical model. But I have trouble doing this prediction because of multicollinearity and a lot of missings in the data. As a side effect i´m trying to forecast all other instances in my model as well.

The users of my model should then be in the position to estimate the outcome of the prediction (in terms of the variable that is at the top of the hierarchy) regarding a let`s say 10% increase of the mean on a specific variable.

If you or any of the listers have a better approach, I would be glad for assistance

Kind regards,

Heiko Klemm
MRSC

Deutsche Post World Net