Arabic script in SPSS

Muir Houston
HI Listers,

I was just trying to help a colleague import their work from Excel - but
we had a problem, as some of the string variables are in Arabic script

Is there a language pack for this? I noticed the usual (French, German,
Russian, etc.)

Or is there any one else out there who has overcome this problem -
obviously we do not want to translate all responses by hand

Thanks in advance

Muir

Muir Houston

Research Fellow

Institute of Education

University of Stirling

FK9 4LA

01786 46 7615

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may