Can AMOS save residuals?

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
A former student is planning on using AMOS to estimate a linear regression model so that she can use FIML to deal with missing data.  I was hoping she would be able to save residuals from the model and generate the usual kinds of residual plots.  But so far, my searches on <AMOS sem save residuals> and similar terms have come up with nothing.  I've also searched for <residuals> in the AMOS manual (link below), and am finding nothing.  Guidance from experienced AMOS users would be appreciated.

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/SSLVMB_26.0.0/pdf/amos/IBM_SPSS_Amos_User_Guide.pdf

Thanks,
Bruce
--
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).

Re: Can AMOS save residuals?

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
FYI, I received one private reply pointing me to this resource:

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/normalized-or-standardized-residuals-and-modification-indices

Bruce Weaver wrote