Creating Separate Datasets based on a variable

Creating Separate Datasets based on a variable

Kim Brown
Hello All,
  I have a two-part problem. I’ve one dataset with three different data collection points (baseline, exit and follow up). Currently, a client had three cases for each data collection point. I have one syntax with variable labels and names for each data collection data. I wanted help developing a syntax to separate the data collection point into different dataset and then redefined the variable labels and names based on the data collection point ( for instance, the baseline( _b), exit (_e) and follow up (_f)... then I want to merge all three datasets into one by Id #.
  For example: instead of a client having three separate cases...the client will have one record (case) going across. Please help. I’m lost. Much thanks in advance, KB

Sneak preview the  all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.