Current fix pack, v28

J.D. Haltigan
Is there still only 1 iteration of fix pack for v 28. I have not seen otherwise, but figured it wouldn't hurt to double-check.

Re: Current fix pack, v28

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
Copying Jon Peck's response to the same question posted to SPSSX-L (for the benefit of readers who are not subscribed to that list).

Jon Peck wrote
The current fix pack brings the system up to 28.0.1.1, so if that is what you see in Help > About, you are up to date.
--
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).