Custom Table

Vallinayagam
Hi,
While running custom table with column proportion or Mean sig test. Sig
test tables coming separtly. Can we bring sig test and values in a single
table like below one.

  Gender
                        f m Total
Minority 0 Count      176 194 370
   Column N %   81% 75% 78%
   Sig Test   A
  1 Count       40 64 104
   Column N %    19% 25% 22%
   Sig Test       B
Total         Count      216 258 474

Are there any scripts for the same?

Thanks
Vallinayagam

Re: Custom Table

Peck, Jon
You cannot do this directly, but, if you have SPSS 14 and the Python programmability support installed, there is a program on Developer Central (www.spss.com/devcentral) that merges the significance table into the main table.  It is experimental, but it seems to work pretty well.

Since the Python code is just vigorously using the SPSS OLE automation methods, it would be possible to write a SaxBasic script to do this, but I would not want to.

HTH,
Jon Peck
SPSS