Exporting Report Output to Excel

Scott Bucher
I have SPSS 14.2.  I am trying to export a report output to Excel, yet for
report outputs this is not an option. So instead I have attempted to export
to a .txt file, yet when I try to open the text file it states it is
protected.  I have also tried to export to html, and then import to Excel,
yet the values do not occupy their own separate cell.

Consequently, I have to export to a .txt file, then open the .txt file and
copy the contents to a new .txt file, and then import it into Excel.  Does
anyone know of a faster, more direct way of exporting SPSS report outputs to
Excel?