Extensions for Regressions

3J LEMA
Hi, everyone.

My office just purchased IBM SPSS Regression.  I am new to SPSS when it comes to its extensions. Can you suggest extensions for regressions that can be downloaded from the extension hub and then installed to my computer unit?

Thank you for your help.

Lema

Re: Extensions for Regressions

Jon Peck
There are a lot of these, so you might want to just pick out ones for your specific needs.  Here are a few that are generally useful.
Most of these require the R Essentials and the appropriate version of R.  If you go to the Extension Hub and check the Analysis category
in the Category box, you will see all of these and more.

SPSSINC ROBUS  REGR
SPSSINC TOBIT REGR
STATS COXREGR
STATS HECKMAN REGR
STATS NONPAR REGR
STATS PROPOR REGR
STATS PROPOR REGRPRED
STATS REGRESS PLOT
STATS FIRTHLOG
STATS EQNSYSTEM
STATS RANFOR
STATS SPLINES
STATS ZEROINFL
SPSSINC BREUSCH PAGAN
STATS GAM

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 5:13 AM 3J LEMA <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, everyone.

My office just purchased IBM SPSS Regression.  I am new to SPSS when it comes to its extensions. Can you suggest extensions for regressions that can be downloaded from the extension hub and then installed to my computer unit?

Thank you for your help.

Lema

Jon K Peck