Formatting Output

Brock-15
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for some help on formatting output.  I see all the features
that can be applied to output (tables, etc.) and am attempting to harness
that power.  Here is what I am looking to do.  I am running custom tables
and want to set this up as a template, so that every time I run my tables,
this identical format appears every single time.  I have saved my table as
a look and not all of the changes have saved.  Just for reference, I am
running V.13 and probably will be upgrading to V.14 in the near future.

1)  Is it possible to add space between the row of my last summary
statistic from one category and the first summary statistic of the next
category, but only between these two?  I know you can resize columns, but
how about specific rows?

2)  When I typically run my custom table, my variable label appears on the
left side.  What I want to do is make that the title, and remove it from
the left hand side.

3)  I want my title left aligned.

4)  In my tables, I typically have a few categorical variables in the
columns.  Is there any way to have a line separate only the variables. For
instance, there would be no line between each category of every variable,
only between the variables themselves?  And second, is there any way I can
specify exactly where this line ends?  Line only exists in the data
portion of the output.  Line extends from the data portion to just above
the category labels and that is it?

5)  Finally, like I said above.  Every time I run a table, I want these
settings to occur.  I saved my table look but some of these 'tweaks' were
not retained.

Anyway, if anyone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly
appreciate it!

Many thanks in advance,

Brock