GENLINMIXED not producing output

gbate
Hi there,

I'm trying to run a generalized linear mixed model and there are issues
generating output. When I try to run any GENLINMIXED on a specific dataset,
whether it be with syntax like I included below or using the menu, no error
message pops up, but my output simply displays the syntax again. I was
wondering if anyone has encountered this issue before and, if so, how you
went about this. Thanks so much for your help and time.

Best,
George

GENLINMIXED
  /DATA_STRUCTURE SUBJECTS=ID
  /FIELDS TARGET=Outcome
  /TARGET_OPTIONS DISTRIBUTION=NORMAL LINK=IDENTITY
  /FIXED  EFFECTS=Predictor1 Predictor2 Gender USE_INTERCEPT=TRUE
  /RANDOM USE_INTERCEPT=TRUE COVARIANCE_TYPE=VARIANCE_COMPONENTS
SOLUTION=TRUE
  /EMMEANS_OPTIONS SCALE=ORIGINAL PADJUST=LSD.