Help with loading Integration Plugin For Python

Help with loading Integration Plugin For Python

Mark Webb-5
I originally installed it with only the R Plugin. Now I want the Python Plugin.
In the Extension Hub one is told to re-run the instal Wizard which I did. It
gave me the option to install the Python Plugin - chose yes - and completed the wizard and agreed to 2 licences.
Relaunched SPSS 26 - but there is no indication in the Extension Hub that it has been installed.

Any suggestions ? What am I missing here?

Regards

Mark Webb

WhatsApp +27 (72) 199 1000 [Good Reception]
Cell +27 (72) 199 1000 [Poor Reception]
Fax to email +27 (86) 5513075
Skype  tomarkwebb
Email  [hidden email]
No landline

Re: Help with loading Integration Plugin For Python

Jon Peck
The Python plugin and Python are part of the Statistics install, not part of the Extension Hub.  Normally that is installed automatically with Statistics.  If you opted in to that, check
to see if you actually have it by running
begin program python3.
import spss
print(spss)
end program.

and see what happens.

I don't know whether there is a way to get the plugin other than reinstalling Statistics.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 6:13 AM Mark Webb <[hidden email]> wrote:
I originally installed it with only the R Plugin. Now I want the Python Plugin.
In the Extension Hub one is told to re-run the instal Wizard which I did. It
gave me the option to install the Python Plugin - chose yes - and completed the wizard and agreed to 2 licences.
Relaunched SPSS 26 - but there is no indication in the Extension Hub that it has been installed.

Any suggestions ? What am I missing here?

Regards

Mark Webb

WhatsApp +27 (72) 199 1000 [Good Reception]
Cell +27 (72) 199 1000 [Poor Reception]
Fax to email +27 (86) 5513075
Skype  tomarkwebb
Email  [hidden email]