Incomplete (truncated) SPSS Statistics data file

Incomplete (truncated) SPSS Statistics data file

Henrik Dal
Greetings all.

After a Windows10 update on my computer, SPSS27 can no longer handle large
datasets. When trying to get frequencies or descriptives, I get the message
"Incomplete (truncated) SPSS Statistics data file: ...(DATA1205). In 2016 at
IBM.com Jon Peck discussed this error; "It appears that the file was
truncated when it was saved, probably due to a full output device" but i
cannot find any solution to the problem. Has anyone a solution for this
problem?

Sv: [SPSSX-L] Incomplete (truncated) SPSS Statistics data file

Henrik Dal
Ok, thank you.

Med vänlig hälsning

Henrik Dal

Centrum för epidemiologi och samhällsmedicin

SLSO Region Stockholm

Box 45436, 10431 Stockholm

08 123 371 63

Solnavägen 1E Torsplan