Invitation to the IBM SPSS Statistics V28 Beta

Invitation to the IBM SPSS Statistics V28 Beta

ericsaleh
This post was updated on .
Hello,

The IBM SPSS Statistics team is excited to announce the launch of our V28
Beta! We would love to get participation and feedback from the entire SPSS
community, so please fill out this 1-minute survey if you're interested:

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/6181583/IBM-SPSS-Early-Access-Beta-Program-V28

We look forward to your valuable feedback and the full V28 release!

-Eric Saleh, IBM SPSS Statistics Offering Management