Keyboard Shortcuts vs Menu in Output pane (v14)

Keyboard Shortcuts vs Menu in Output pane (v14)

Marks, Jim
Before upgrading to v14, I could double click into output tables and use
keyboard shortcuts to copy and paste into Excel. (e.g. shift+downarrow
to select cells, then ctrl+C to copy and crtl+V to paste into a
workbook.)

After upgrading to v14, the keyboard shortcuts work inconsistently.
Highlighted text is sometimes not copied with ctrl+c. The menu continue
to work, however.

Any ideas as to what is causing this? More importantly, is there
something I can do to get the keyboard shortcuts back?

--jim