Kirill's Hotdeck macro

Jeff A

I’m trying to figure out Kirill Orlov’s macro for hotdeck imputation. I’m not seeing any real instructions. There appears to be 3 parameters that need to be passed to the macro – vars, bgvars, and samp  but I can’t seem to get this to work.

Can anyone (especially Kirill, of course) point me in the right direction ?

Best,

Jeff

Re: Kirill's Hotdeck macro

Jon Peck
Have you read the document that comes with the macro?
Impute missing data.docx
It has details and lots of examples.

On Sun, May 16, 2021 at 3:35 PM Jeff A <[hidden email]> wrote:

I’m trying to figure out Kirill Orlov’s macro for hotdeck imputation. I’m not seeing any real instructions. There appears to be 3 parameters that need to be passed to the macro – vars, bgvars, and samp  but I can’t seem to get this to work.

Can anyone (especially Kirill, of course) point me in the right direction ?

Best,

Jeff

Jon K Peck

Re: Kirill's Hotdeck macro

Jeff A

Ooops, my fault. There was space at the bottom of the first page, I had the word window small and didn’t realise that there was 10 more pages of instructions. …got it going.

Thanks

Jeff