Longitudinal graphs/charts

Daniel E. Martin, Ph.D.
Experts,

I am trying to find an efficient way to display longitudinal data (scale
data/4-point) collected twice. I have two demographic variables that I would
like to use to 'cut' the display (multiple jobs, and multiple locations).
I've been looking for a bar chart that shows change scores in each bar, but
haven't found anything. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Longitudinal graphs/charts

Beadle, ViAnn
Have you tried range-bars or high-low charts?