Manually highlight cells in output or in Web Report

Manually highlight cells in output or in Web Report

Art Kendall
I can click on a table and do several steps to change the background of a
table cell. But it takes a lot of clicks, etc.

Am I missing something?  Is there a fast way to select cell contents and
highlight them?

For example, if I have a crosstabs and some cell has a nonzero content, when
that is a logical contradiction.

-----
Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Re: Manually highlight cells in output or in Web Report

spss.giesel@yahoo.de
Hi, Art,

I'd try to get it done with OUTPUT MODIFY lines where you can do conditional changes by syntax.
E.g., it is possible to highlight cells that are greater than 0, across several tables.
There are limitations, of course, but maybe Jon knows some extension command in that case.
Maybe you give some examples.

Good luck,
Mario

Am Montag, 24. August 2020, 18:07:09 MESZ hat Art Kendall <[hidden email]> Folgendes geschrieben: