Multi-Touch Attribution

Robert Walker
Greetings all,

Have any of you had experience using SPSS in attribution modeling for your media clients or for manufacturers looking to optimize their media mix? Could you point me to some information on how SPSS is being implemented in those environments? I would find it most helpful.

Many thanks,

Bob Walker
Surveys & Forecasts, LLC
https://www.safllc.com