Multiple correlations with pairs of variables and their respective pairs of residual variables

Re: Multiple correlations with pairs of variables and their respective pairs of residual variables

Jon Peck
That email appears to belong to one

Fernando Mazariegos

who may have something to do with SAGE publications.  Of course, it may have been hacked.

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020 at 12:04 PM Rich Ulrich <[hidden email]> wrote:
Folks,
Possible warning.
I don't know what this means, but I just now received a Reply to
my message here, addressed just to me, which looked innocent,
and contained a Windows Word  .doc document.  I don't have
Word, so I downloaded it.  Norton deleted it, reporting that it is
dangerous.

The Sender is not a name I recognized, and has not contributed to
this thread under this name, but the context -- quoting my own post
here -- made it believable. "I have made some edits.  Please check."

fmazariegos:  If this was innocent, be informed that I did not read the
file, and that you need to clean your system of a virus.  Or, that your
name or access has been hijacked.

As for me, I have to widen my usual precautions about, "Don't download
something from someone you don't trust."

--
Rich Ulrich