Multiple imputation data file not recognized

Multiple imputation data file not recognized

msherman
Dear List: I just created a MI data file with 5 imputed data sets. When I now go to analyze and check to see which procedures have a swirl (meaning that the procedure will recognize the imputed data set) no procedures show the swirl. I recognize that not all procedures will have a swirl but some of the basic procedures should but not show up.  Any suggestions. thanks,  martin sherman

Re: Multiple imputation data file not recognized

Jon Peck
I don't see the swirl markings in V26, but you can see a list of procedures that support MI here

That page also shows details about what is imputed for each procedure.

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 6:00 PM Martin Sherman <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear List: I just created a MI data file with 5 imputed data sets. When I now go to analyze and check to see which procedures have a swirl (meaning that the procedure will recognize the imputed data set) no procedures show the swirl. I recognize that not all procedures will have a swirl but some of the basic procedures should but not show up.  Any suggestions. thanks,  martin sherman

Jon K Peck