Multivariate Mixed Model: Follow Up

Ryan
I don't have much time, but I wanted to follow up on a post I made
quite a while back:

http://www.listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1001&L=spssx-l&P=R24876

Upon reflection and research of the multivariate mixed model I
presented a while back, I believe a better parameterization would be
to employ a REPEATED statement with an UNstructured covtype. Using the
example I provided previously, the BASIC code should be written as:

MIXED Y BY Indic WITH X1
  /FIXED=Indic Indic*X1 | NOINT SSTYPE(3)
  /METHOD=REML
  /PRINT=DESCRIPTIVES SOLUTION
  /REPEATED=Indic | SUBJECT(ID) COVTYPE(UN).

I can provide a more detailed explanation of my thninking at another
time if someone's interested.

Ryan