NOTE: This forum is no longer connected to the SPSSX-L mailing list

NOTE: This forum is no longer connected to the SPSSX-L mailing list

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
Sometime in summer 2021, the link between this Nabble forum and the SPSSX-L mailing list administered by the University of Georgia was severed.  Members of the UGA mailing list no longer receive posts to this forum; and members of this forum no longer receive posts to the UGA mailing list.

Anyone wishing to subscribe to the SPSSX-L mailing list can do so by visiting this website:

   www.listserv.uga.edu

Cheers,
Bruce
--
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).

Re: NOTE: This forum is no longer connected to the SPSSX-L mailing list

jkpeck
People might be interested in other SPSS lists/sites

The LinkedIn SPSS User  List:
LinkedIn SPSS Users

The IBM SPSS Community site for SPSS Statistics
IBM SPSS Community