Non metric multidimensional scaling

chidambara S T
Dear All,
I have collected rank order data on certain attributes of banks

like
Customer service  Trust  Responsiveness TechSavvy    Innovative
   1 2 3 4 5 2 3 4 5 1 3 4 5 2 1 5 3 2 1 4 4 3 2 1 5

For this sort of data can i do Non-metric multdimensional scaling.
As i want differentiate in terms of preferences among overall respondents
Especially is it the cuurent data arrangement what i have done is right way
or not for doing non-metric multidimensional scaling .
If anybody can help me in letting how to do it will be great.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Chidambara

Re: Non metric multidimensional scaling