OT: Free causal data science meeting, Nov 15-16

OT: Free causal data science meeting, Nov 15-16

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
This is not about SPSS per se, but may interest some members of this forum.  (Also posted to the SPSSX-L mailing list.)

------

Free causal data science meeting November 15th & 16th: https://www.causalscience.org/

One of the keynote speakers is Guido Imbens, the winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics (along with David Card and Joshua Angrist).

Source:  https://www.statalist.org/forums/forum/general-stata-discussion/general/1632535-free-causal-data-science-meeting
--
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).

Re: OT: Free causal data science meeting, Nov 15-16

jkpeck
Looks interesting, but it's on CET, and there is no mention of posting recordings of the sessions

Re: OT: Free causal data science meeting, Nov 15-16

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
Good point about the time zone, Jon.  I contacted one of the organizers to ask about recordings, and received this reply.

"Currently, only Keynotes are planned to be recorded. We will see whether we’ll extend that to the sessions. It depends a bit on the ‘complexity’, as everyone visible needs to agree etc. We will likely announce something as we approach November."

So keep an eye on the website:  https://www.causalscience.org/

jkpeck wrote