OT: Professor Harvey Goldstein has died

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
I just read in a ResearchGate post by one of his colleagues that Professor
Harvey Goldstein has died.  (He had COVID-19, according to that RG post.)
Here is an obituary by his colleagues at Bristol University's Centre for
Multilevel Modelling.

    http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/team/hg/

Condolences to any of you who knew Professor Goldstein.

-----
--
Bruce Weaver

"When all else fails, RTFM."

Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).