OUTPUT MODIFY-- with more complex tables

OUTPUT MODIFY-- with more complex tables

DrewPihlainen
Hi Folks,

I've been using OUTPUT MODIFY to suppress sets of values for which my coefficient of variation is >0.333 (using complex samples). My simple syntax is the following:

OUTPUT MODIFY
   /select tables
   /tablecells select = ["Coefficient of Variation"]
   selectdimension=both selectcondition=["x>0.333"]
   applyto= rowdata textcolor=red fontsize=9 replace='F'.

So far my tables have all been oriented the same way, like this:

And my simple syntax does the job by accomplishing the following:

My issue is that now I am doing some more complex crosstabs, like the following:

And I want to accomplish the same thing, as in the following picture:

Is there a way I can do this using OUTPUT MODIFY? I can't seem to figure out how I would select a limited range in this way... I should also say, these different types of tables occur in the same (very long) output files.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Best,
Drew

Re: OUTPUT MODIFY-- with more complex tables

jkpeck
Check out the SPSSINC CENSOR TABLES extension command, which you can install via the Extensions > Extension Hub menu.