On-line help unavailable

Frederic Villamayor Forcada
Dear co-listers,

I'm using SPSS 11.5 on a network. The online help file (spsswin.chm)
cannot be used. I can seen the taable of contens on the left panel, but a
Warning appears on the right panel, saying that "IE could not link to the
Web page". The stange thing is that  I can search the help file for
keywords. The problen is with showing the desired page. All other users in
the network have the same problem. IT guys do not know why this happens,
and SPSS says that thay do not longer support this version. Any ideas?

TIA

Frederic

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Frederic Villamayor