OutPut Window Opening

SUBSCRIBE SPSSX-JohnF
Perhaps I am confused but I seem to recall there is a setting which will open\launch the output window after any procedure, such as a simple frequency.  But thus far all I can figure is, with a simple frequency, dialog box opens it, however syntax won't.

Anybody know?

Thanks

Re: OutPut Window Opening

PRogman
Is this what you are looking for?
Main menu>Edit > Options > General > Notification
Tixk the two checkboxes:  'Raise Viewer Window'  and 'Scroll to new output'
/PR

SUBSCRIBE SPSSX-JohnF wrote

> Perhaps I am confused but I seem to recall there is a setting which will
> open\launch the output window after any procedure, such as a simple
> frequency.  But thus far all I can figure is, with a simple frequency,
> dialog box opens it, however syntax won't.
>
> Anybody know?
>
> Thanks

> INFO REFCARD

Re: OutPut Window Opening

SUBSCRIBE SPSSX-JohnF
Thanks....both boxes are checked and it still doesn't work....

JH

Re: OutPut Window Opening

Jon Peck
OK in a dialog box actually generates and runs the syntax for the procedure.  I can't get this to fail (V26 with FP1 on Win 10).

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 11:58 AM SUBSCRIBE SPSSX-JohnF <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks....both boxes are checked and it still doesn't work....

JH

Jon K Peck