Pivot table labeling changed for no apparent reason

Pivot table labeling changed for no apparent reason

Odin
Hi, yesterday I experienced that Pivot Table Labeling (edit-options-output)
in SPSS (27) changed for no apparent reason. Suddenly, my output started to
show “values and labels” instead of just “labels” when doing frequencies.
This just happened between a lunch break.
I freaked out a bit since I did not know what was suddenly going on.  I have
googled around and I have discovered that I can change it back to just
“labels” in the  column “variable values in labels shown as”  in the Pivot
Table Labeling menu. But I worry a bit since I have not consciously
initiated the initial change myself.  I did not even know that it was
possible to change  from “labels” to “values and labels”. I do not like that
SPSS makes changes that I have not initiated. Does anyone have any ideas on
what might have happened here?

Best regards,
Odin

Re: Pivot table labeling changed for no apparent reason

spss.giesel@yahoo.de
Hi, Odin,

it's not a big deal.
Go to Options -> Output and change Pivot Table Labeling according to your preferences.

Good luck,

Mario Giesel
Munich, Germany
---

Am Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 13:47:46 MESZ hat Odin <[hidden email]> Folgendes geschrieben: