Query re executable file size - update

margmacd
Thank you to those who responded to my query. I managed to download the relevant file with the help of an Ethernet cable. While this assisted in providing a more stable connection, the download time was still about an hour.  Therefore, I have upgraded to a Fibre Broadband contract, trusting that this will improve my Broadband experience. Having some initial challenges has informed my instructions to students who can expect to be learning remotely in the coming academic year.

Best wishes
Margaret