Question re: SE in SPSS GLM

Cathy Underhill
At the risk of annoying someone (apologies in advance), I am reposting my original question as I did not yet receive a response to this:

*       I am using GLM in SPSS for a mixed model (between-within) analysis
of variance and was told by someone that when using GLM the standard error presented by SPSS is a "pooled" SE and is incorrect for my between-group variables -- does anyone know is this is correct, and how I would obtain the correct values?

Thanks for any help/guidance on this issue!

Cathy

Cathy Underhill
613-951-6023 | facsimile / télécopieur 613-951-4179
[hidden email]
Statistics Canada | 170 Tunney's Pasture Driveway Ottawa ON K1A 0T6
Statistique Canada | 170, promenade du Pré Tunney Ottawa ON K1A 0T6