Raw data sample file

Manny Estrada
Could someone please send me a raw data file that I can practice central
tendency and dispersion?

Thanks,

Manny Estrada

Re: Raw data sample file

Hector Maletta
You may use any of the example datasets that come with SPSS, such as the
World 95 set of statistics for countries. Use the DESCRIPTIVES command in
SPSS to obtain all relevant measures of central tendency and dispersion. For
ROBUST measures of central tendency use the EXAMINE command.
Hector