Re: About Hayashi's quantification

Irene-4
Dear everyone,

I have been studying the quantification theory that you are talking about.
I didn't know that with MS Excel I could realize this analysis, could you
explain me how it works?

And if now, you could realize that analysis in SPSS, could you explain me
too?

Many thanks,

Irene

Re: About Hayashi's quantification

Anthony Babinec
Take a look at the CORRESPONDENCE procedure. The
syntax documentation is in SPSS Help.