Re: Go To Specific Line (Text Editor)

Boyd, Christopher
There is a also a great and free program called TextWrangler, that has
many advanced features for searching, replacing and restructuring data.
It can also handle absurdly large text files without blinking an eye.

Re: Go To Specific Line (Text Editor)

Snider-Lotz, Tom
Re: Go To Specific Line (Text Editor)
To drift off topic slightly, one important feature possessed by TextPad and likely by others, but missing from the syntax editor, is the ability to limit search & replace to a block of selected text.  As far as I've discovered, the syntax editor insists on replacing every instance in the file.

Thomas G. Snider-Lotz, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

PreVisor
1805 Old Alabama Road