Re: SCHEDULING SYNTAX

alps-2
what if i wan to run SPSS syntax after every minute? anyway to solve it or
any application can run it?

Re: SCHEDULING SYNTAX

Beadle, ViAnn
Using the SPSS production facility you can define a production job that will launch SPSS in the background, produce some output, and finish. You can run this if you are using Windows by going to Accessories>System Tools>Scheduled Tasks. Other operating systems provide different ways of doing it.

I don't think I've ever tried this by running every minute and would worry whether or not my job took longer than a minute to finish.

What is your SPSS job doing--there might be better approaches?