SPSS 26 for MAC

Thais
Good afternoon!

I have an SPSS 26 academic pack, which I purchased in July 2020 (I have been an SPSS user for 3 years). The SPSS is not running CROSS TABS and CHI-SQUARE. It freezes, goes on an infinite loop, and crashes. I tried reinstalling it, installing the fix pack, none worked. As for other testes, I tried to run a Kaplan-Meier, it worked fine. I have seen a few people with the same complaint online. I have urgency (projects deadline approaching). Would somebody help me out, please?

Sincerely,

Thais

Re: SPSS 26 for MAC

margmacd
Hi Thai

What are the dimensions of the crosstabs tables for the analyses you are running?

Best wishes
Margaret

Dr Margaret MacDougall
Medical Statistician and Researcher in Education
(Senior Lecturer)
Centre for Population Health Sciences
Usher Institute
University of Edinburgh Medical School
Teviot Place
Edinburgh EH8 9AG
Email: [hidden email]
https://www.ed.ac.uk/profile/margaret-macdougall

I have an SPSS 26 academic pack, which I purchased in July 2020 (I have been an SPSS user for 3 years). The SPSS is not running CROSS TABS and CHI-SQUARE. It freezes, goes on an infinite loop, and crashes. I tried reinstalling it, installing the fix pack, none worked. As for other testes, I tried to run a Kaplan-Meier, it worked fine. I have seen a few people with the same complaint online. I have urgency (projects deadline approaching). Would somebody help me out, please?

Sincerely,

Thais

To manage your subscription to SPSSX-L, send a message to [hidden email] (not to SPSSX-L), with no body text except the command. To leave the list, send the command SIGNOFF SPSSX-L For a list of commands to manage subscriptions, send the command INFO REFCARD