SPSS Graphs

Siraj Ur-rehman
Dear Guys
I am running the following syntax for the scatter plot in SPSS 12
version.

GRAPH
  /SCATTERPLOT(BIVAR)=Dissatisfied WITH Importance
  /MISSING=LISTWISE .
exe.

My graphs is showing x-axis values are increasing from left to right -->
but I want values should increase from left to right <---. Please let me
know if I can do it. Thanks

Siraj

Re: SPSS Graphs

Beadle, ViAnn
This is possible in SPSS 14 using the visualization engine but not in 12.

________________________________

Siraj

Re: SPSS Graphs

Jason McNellis
It is possible to do in version 12 through the chart editor.  You can double
click on the axis and then arrange the bars for the x-axis on the
'Categories' tab.

I imagine there is a simpler way to do this through syntax, but the method
above will get the job done if you only have one graph.

Have a great day, Jason

This is possible in SPSS 14 using the visualization engine but not in 12.

Siraj

Re: SPSS Graphs

Beadle, ViAnn
The user is requesting a scatterplot in which the x axis is a scale axis and not a category axis.