SPSS Statistics version 28.0.1

jkpeck
The fixpack for V28, which makes it 28.0.1 is now available.  If you google IBM Fixcentral, you can find the platform-appropriate download.

Besides the usual collection of bug fixes, there are several new features.  You can read about it here
https://community.ibm.com/community/user/datascience/blogs/hafsah-lakhany1/2021/11/10/whats-new-in-spss-statistics-2801?CommunityKey=886b6874-0fb1-402c-8243-c70ef8179a99

The SPSS 28 license covers 28.0.1

Re: SPSS Statistics version 28.0.1

Andy W
Nice with the precision arguments to the new POWER procedures, actually just wrote about that the other day, https://andrewpwheeler.com/2021/11/10/using-precision-to-plan-experiments-spss/, but the fix makes my example mostly obsolete. (My code you specify the sample sizes to check, whereas the update you specify the CI width you want and it returns the sample size.)
Andy W
apwheele@gmail.com
http://andrewpwheeler.wordpress.com/