SPSS Training - live-streamed online - syntax and data management, mediation/moderation (PROCESS), multilevel

SPSS Training - live-streamed online - syntax and data management, mediation/moderation (PROCESS), multilevel

Christopher Stride
A series of one-day quantitative methods training courses to be held
online in January 2021

All courses to be live-streamed online, with chat window for questions -
it's worked well for my post-COVID courses so far.
And it gives a chance to those of you who might not have been able to
attend in the past due to travel distances :)

----

Tuesday 12 January 2021 - Data Management using SPSS syntax
  Learn how to work more efficiently and follow best practice in
managing your data - essential for any quantitative researcher!

Wednesday 13 January 2021 - Testing for Mediation and Moderation using
SPSS (PROCESS macro)
  Learn to test mediation and moderation type models using the PROCESS
macro in SPSS

Thursday 14 January 2021 - Multilevel Modelling using SPSS
  Learn to run multilevel analyses in SPSS

----

Full details of the content and suggested pre-requisites for each
course, testimonials from past attendees,
venue location directions, course timings, and booking forms are now
available at
http://www.offbeat.group.shef.ac.uk/FIO/trainingcourses.htm

For details on future courses and general stats stuff, follow
@ChrisStrideFIO

-------------

Course fees are £250 per course, with a student rate of £175.

A further reduction of £50 on the total fee is available to anyone
booking on to multiple courses.

A further reduction of 15% on all bookings due to online delivery

You will receive the coursebook, and USB stick with course data files,
by post in advance of the course, unless you would rather have an e-version

Note that for UK participants, NCRM bursaries of up to 500 UK pounds may
be available to help fund your fees.
Further details at http://www.ncrm.ac.uk/TandE/bursary/

-------------

Dr Chris Stride, C. Stat, Statistician, Institute of Work Psychology,
University of Sheffield, S10 1FL
Telephone: 0114 2223262

@ChrisStrideFIO

"Figure It Out"
Statistical Consultancy and Training Service for Social Scientists

Visit www.figureitout.org.uk for details of my consultancy services, and
forthcoming training courses, which are also available on an in-house basis:

- Data management using SPSS syntax
- Advanced SPSS syntax and SPSS macros
- Testing for Mediation and Moderation using SPSS
- Multi-level Modelling using SPSS
- Introduction to Structural Equation Modelling using Mplus
- Testing for Mediation and Moderation using Mplus
- Multi-level Modelling using Mplus
- Latent Growth Curve Modelling using Mplus

Re: SPSS Training - live-streamed online - syntax and data management, mediation/moderation (PROCESS), multilevel

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
For anyone testing mediation models (or even just reading articles that
report them), I reckon that this article by Klaus Fiedler, Chris Harris and
Malte Schott is essential reading:

Fiedler, K., Harris, C., & Schott, M. (2018). Unwarranted inferences from
statistical mediation tests–An analysis of articles published in 2015.
Journal of Experimental Social Psychology, 75, 95-102.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0022103117300628?via%3Dihub

Cheers,
Bruce

Chris Stride wrote

-----
--
Bruce Weaver

"When all else fails, RTFM."

Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).