SPSS and Terminal Services

Clare Gill
Hello

We are considering a terminal services environment in UCD to
deliver some of our applications to the UCD community.  We would
still be installing the windows version of SPSS so we would like to
know if there has been or if there currently is any issues with
delivering SPSS in this way.

As we have a large user community in UCD, we would also like to
know what the recommended or expected hardware requirements
would be to run SPSS in this environment as some of the analysis
that can be done in SPSS can already use a lot of system resourses.
We would consider 250/500 users as a guideline for system
requirements.

--
Clare Gill
Computing Services, University College Dublin,