SPSSTUTORIALS CLONE VARIABLES

jagadishpchary
Hi Team,

Recently I got upgraded SPSS from V26 to V29. However, when I installed the "Clone Variable" through the local Extension Bundle it got successfully installed but when tried to run the syntax I got the below error i.e.
Python 2 is no longer installed with IBM SPSS Statistics.  It is recommended that you use a Python 3.10.x distribution (BEGIN PROGRAM PYTHON3). I have used the below syntax to run
SPSSTUTORIALS CLONE VARIABLES VARIABLES = 'country' PREFIX ='copy_'.
Can anyone help me fixing this issue. In earlier version I didn't had any issues such.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jagadish

Re: SPSSTUTORIALS CLONE VARIABLES

jkpeck

Re: SPSSTUTORIALS CLONE VARIABLES

jagadishpchary
Sorry for asking. can you share the link for the site you are referring below. thanks.

Re: SPSSTUTORIALS CLONE VARIABLES

jagadishpchary
Thanks able to figure it out.