STATS TEXTANALYSIS Extension Command

Jon Peck
This extension is now finished.  I have posted an article about it here

It will be on the Extension Hub soon, but the article contains a link to it that you can use in the meantime.

Since the last beta post, a lot of new features have been added and code has been optimized to handle larger datasets (spelling correction is still painfully slow).  The most interesting new feature IMO is the ability to search for patterns of words, bigrams, and trigrams.

Comments and questions welcome.

--
Jon K Peck

Re: STATS TEXTANALYSIS Extension Command

Will M @ G

Thanks Jon!

> On 4/29/2021 9:52:43 AM, Jon Peck ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > This extension is now finished.  I have posted an article about it here
> https://community.ibm.com/datascience/blogs/jon-peck/2021/04/29/
>
> It will be on the Extension Hub soon, but the article contains a link to it
> that you can use in the meantime.
>
> Since the last beta post, a lot of new features have been added and code
> has been optimized to handle larger datasets (spelling correction is still
> painfully slow).  The most interesting new feature IMO is the ability to
> search for patterns of words, bigrams, and trigrams.
>
> Comments and questions welcome.
>
> --
> Jon K Peck
> [hidden email]

> INFO REFCARD

Re: STATS TEXTANALYSIS Extension Command

Bruce Weaver
Hi Jon.  The link you posted took me to a main page where there was no sign
of your post.  Searching on your name and limiting things to blog posts took
me to this link:

https://community.ibm.com/community/user/datascience/blogs/jon-peck/2021/04/29/analyzing-text-data-in-surveys-using-the-spss-stat

Cheers,
Bruce

Jon Peck wrote

-----
--
Bruce Weaver

"When all else fails, RTFM."

Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).

Re: STATS TEXTANALYSIS Extension Command

Ki Park
Thank you, Jon, and thank you, Bruce!