Save to Excel

Michael.Herlicska@t-online.de

Hi  @ all

I have a problem with exporting something to Excel.I have read in a book that this should be the right way, but it doesn`t work:

SAVE TRANSLATE OUTFILE = 'C:\Daten\170306\Daten.xls'

/TYP = XLS

/FIELDNAMES

/REPLACE

/UNSELECTED = DELETE .

 Can someone tell me why?

Re: Save to Excel

Albert-Jan Roskam
Hi, didn't you just forget the 'E' in the word 'TYPE'?
And also TRANSLATEOUTFILE should be with a space:
TRANSLATE OUTFILE

AJ

--- "[hidden email]"

http://mail.yahoo.com