Script for emailing attachments by adressing Exchange Server directly (not via Outlook)

Script for emailing attachments by adressing Exchange Server directly (not via Outlook)

Max Bell-2
Hello everybody,

Does anybody know or have a script that can sent emails with attachments
by adressing a MS Exchange Server directly. The script I found on the
website of Levesqu uses Outlook. It works but Outlook 2003 asks for
approval to sent every single email,  and that is no good.

Thanks in advance.

Max

Re: Script for emailing attachments by adressing Exchange Server directly (not via Outlook)

Lemon, John S.
Max
> Does anybody know or have a script that can sent emails with attachments
> by adressing a MS Exchange Server directly. The script I found on the
> website of Levesqu uses Outlook. It works but Outlook 2003 asks for
> approval to sent every single email,  and that is no good.

Try ClickYes ( http://www.contextmagic.com/express-clickyes/ ) which
should get round the problem you are having

--

Best wishes

John S. Lemon                Mailto:[hidden email]
DISS - ASD (Computing)          Tel: +44 1224 273350
Aberdeen University - Scotland
                                Fax: +44 1224 273372