Syntax for editing correspondence analysis maps?

Syntax for editing correspondence analysis maps?

Alejandro González Heras

Hi there,

I am running some multiple correspondence analysis with the MULTIPLE CORRES VARIABLES command and I wonder if there is a way to edit the map (a plot) from the syntax?

I would like to add the axis, to change the dots size, color and type, and the font size

I know how to add axis line in GGRAPH command [SUBCOMMAND: GUIDE: form.line(position(0,*)] but MULTIPLE CORRES VARIABLES function has the map in PLOT subcommand

All the best,