Syntax in Generating a report by person

3J LEMA
Any syntax so that the SPSS will generate a report (e.g., mean, SD of variables) per person/case where each report will be saved as an SPSS output file? For example, if I will have 5 students in my SPSS file, if I run the syntax, the SPSS will generate 5 separate SPSS output files, each SPSS output file corresponds to one student. In that 5 person example, my files would be:

student1.spv
student2.spv
student3.spv
student4.spv