Test Please ignore

Art Kendall
The Nabble SPSSX-L link has been broken.

When posting on Nabble there is an option to "Email this post to", I am going to try using
LISTSERV@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Re: Test Please ignore

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
Art, I know you said to ignore your post.  But now I am curious:  What was the result of your little experiment?  Thanks.

Art Kendall wrote

--
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).

Re: Test Please ignore

Art Kendall
I got distracted and never went to UGA to figure out how to search for the text "Test Please Ignore" on their system.