The future of SPSS Statistics - survey

Katharina Schippert
This post was updated on .
Hello all,

The SPSS Statistics team would love to get your feedback about some ideas and possibilities around SPSS Statistics.

Please fill out this survey:
ibm.biz/SPSS_nx2

It will take 10 - 15 minutes.

We appreciate your time and input, which helps us to plan and develop the application further.
Thank you!

Katharina Schippert
User Researcher

Re: The future of SPSS Statistics - survey

Bruce Weaver
Administrator
The hyperlink in Katharina's post did not work for me.  I had to copy ibm.biz/SPSS_nx2 as plain text and paste it into the address bar to get to the survey.

Katharina Schippert wrote
Hello all,

The SPSS Statistics team would love to get your feedback about some ideas and possibilities around SPSS Statistics.

Please fill out this survey:
ibm.biz/SPSS_nx2

It will take 10 - 15 minutes.

We appreciate your time and input, which helps us to plan and develop the application further.
Thank you!

Katharina Schippert
User Researcher
Bruce Weaver
bweaver@lakeheadu.ca

"When all else fails, RTFM."

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. My Hotmail account is not monitored regularly. To send me an e-mail, please use the address shown above.
2. The SPSSX Discussion forum on Nabble is no longer linked to the SPSSX-L listserv administered by UGA (https://listserv.uga.edu/).

Re: The future of SPSS Statistics - survey

Katharina Schippert
Thank you, I updated it.