Trying to save a table look

Art Kendall
I ran a CODEBOOK.
I would like to see the attribute values in a wider column

I double-clicked a table.
I dragged the right margin to make it show the complete attribute in the "Value" column.
I clicked <format>  <As Displayed> <Save Look> typed in "CodeBook"
the error popped up.
Tried "WideCode" as the name.  that came up with the same error message

Screenshot_2021-08-25_164652.jpg
Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Re: Trying to save a table look

jkpeck
You might not have write permission under \Program Files.  This might work if you start Statistics in Administrator mode, but you can save Looks anywhere you want where you have permission.  They don't have to be in the Looks directory.

Re: Trying to save a table look

Art Kendall
Thank you for getting back to me.

I saved the table look as in the original post.

then tried this
SET TLOOK 'C:\Users\Art\Desktop\My Codebook.stt'.
CODEBOOK  Access_To_Bath [n]
  /VARINFO LABEL TYPE MEASURE ROLE VALUELABELS MISSING ATTRIBUTES
  /OPTIONS VARORDER=VARLIST SORT=ASCENDING MAXCATS=200
  /STATISTICS NONE.

This is what I saved the look from, what I want the look to be.
Screenshot_2021-08-26_111956.jpg

This is what I get.
Screenshot_2021-08-26_113847.jpg

This is the STT file.

My_Codebook.stt
Art Kendall
Social Research Consultants

Re: Trying to save a table look

Art Kendall
Trying another approach.
DATASET ACTIVATE DataSet1.
CODEBOOK  Access_To_Bath [n]
  /VARINFO LABEL TYPE MEASURE ROLE VALUELABELS MISSING ATTRIBUTES
  /STATISTICS NONE.
OUTPUT MODIFY
 /SELECT TABLES
 /TABLECELLS SELECT=["Value"]
  SELECTDIMENSION=COLUMNS
  COLUMNWIDTH =POINTS(288)
  APPLYTO=COLUMNDATA.
I end up with a very wide column for Value.
Screenshot_2021-08-26_151203.jpg

288 points is (72 points per inch) *4

I get the same wide column with
COLUMNWIDTH =INCHES(1)

When I manually pull the right margin until it says 5.00 inches it looks right.