Two-Way Anova

Humphrey Paulie
Dear list,
  I have three groups of pupils with three different language backgrounds: Spanish speakers, Chinese speakers and Arabic speakers. They have taken an English test. I want o see if there is any difference among them and if sex interacts with linguistic background.
  Could you please give me some instructions on how to run a two-way anova in SPSS. I found one-way anova in analyse-compare means-one-way anova, but not two-way.
  If I had two groups instead of three then, should I still have used two-way anova for studying the sex interaction effect?
  Thanks a lot
  Humphrey

---------------------------------
Want to be your own boss? Learn how on  Yahoo! Small Business.

Re: Two-Way Anova

Haijie Ding
Dear Humphrey,
For the two-way anova, please see Analysis-general linear
model-Univariate....
if you want to test two-way interaction (or main effect), you need to do it
too.

Bests,
Haijie Ding, Ph D
Cognitive Psychologist,